Truck and trailer repair
Canvec Leasing offers its customers a trailer and truck repair service of impeccable quality. Our certified and experienced technicians begin the repairs on your truck or trailer right away to facilitate the carrier’s operations as much as possible. Our state-of-the-art installations allow us to carry out all types of mechanical repair, from diesel engines to trailer bodies.
Discover why so many people trust Canvec Leasing for their fleet vehicle repairs!
Our truck and trailer repair service is for you if:
Your fleet of trailers and/or trucks needs repair.
You want to be able to focus on more important aspects of your company.
An affordable and reliable repair service
Canvec always offers:
- A team of skilled technicians following continuous training and PMP-certified (Preventative Maintenance Program)
- A garage bays and mobile units equipped for trucks and trailers
- A fleet of courtesy vehicles available upon reservation for free
- A third-party liability insurance
- A computerized platform for real-time maintenance monitoring (via a tablet)
- A complete service report sent by email including details and pictures of the work performed
- A fleet of mobile units equipped with GPS to reduce response time
- A maintenance program is also available for your truck and/or trailer fleet, with volume discount. Learn more.
Our vehicle mechanical expertise includes:
- General maintenance and repair
- Diesel engine repair
- Electric problem diagnosis and repair
- Electronic problem and ABS system diagnosis and repair
- Liftgate repair
- Door replacement and repair
- Roof and panel repair
- Interior trailer repair
- Kingpin and/or upper plate replacement
- Roof snow removal